Working Groups and Study GroupsUp one level
LTSC Working Groups and Study Groups
- Digital Rights Expression Languages, WG4 — by IEEE LTSC — last modified 2007-04-08 09:04
- The Digital Rights Expression Languages (DREL) workgroup within the IEEE Learning Technology Standards Committee is gathering requirements that a standardized DREL must meet to support learning, education, and training.
- Computer Managed Instruction, WG11 — by IEEE LTSC — last modified 2007-04-08 09:03
- Today Computer Based Training (CBT) is being written by a diverse number of parties using very diverse tools or authoring systems. Many of the CBT lessons being developed can complement and work well with other lessons developed in different locations with different tools by different people. There is a need to allow these complementary lessons to be brought together and used in a single course. However, this cannot be done without defining a standard set of CMI (Computer Managed Instruction) functions and a matching set of CBT functions.
- Learning Object Metadata, WG12 — by IEEE LTSC — last modified 2007-04-08 09:03
- This multi-part standard will specify the syntax and semantics of Learning Object Metadata, defined as the attributes required to fully/adequately describe a Learning Object.
- Competency Data Standards, WG20 — by IEEE LTSC — last modified 2007-11-27 02:48
- Working Group 20 (WG20) has been working on a draft standard for Reusable Competency Definitions (RCD) and is studying the possibility of adding other related competency technology standards.